1. Always remember Nicole is the most important person in the universe.
2. Nicole will always remind you that she is the most important person in the universe: by having her contractual husband praise her to the rafters. Unfortunately the praise is not coming from her children, parents, sister nor her former lovers, co-stars and directors.
3. You must admire Nicole. No question about it, she is there for you to admire and emulate.
4. She is the only person who has ever:
a. Been a woman
b. Been a mother
c. Had her heart broken
d. Found new deeper love
e. Discovered that Keith Urban is quite musical
f. Admired her father
5. Having a baby is so easy after years of not being able to; if you pay the right price a child will be yours.
6. Is glad that she can spend some time in the backwoods of Tennessee so she can relate to the little people who want to live there.
7. Can create work for herself over and over again.
8. Nicole will never age. She has enough money to stop that.
9. Show the entire world what a secure happy marriage she has and that her husband adores her and never knew a woman before her - really, really, he says it all the time.
10. Realizes that everyone looks to her so she knows why you will understand why she doesn't like anyone besides herself.