There has been so much lately in the news lately about Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman that has led to so many questions that we are going to ask.
1. When were the Hamptons beach pictures actually taken? They couldn't have been taken on the evening of the 18th; Keith was in Las Vegas - too many people saw him there. And why all of a sudden these “happy together” pictures?
2. Where did they spend Sunday Urban's birthday? She was photographed in New York City on the 7th of July yet Keith tells a reporter two days later they were in Nashville and had a little cake. Perhaps he was with Sunday on July 7th and her mother missed the big occasion.
3. Why no comment from Keith about Jennifer Nettles dropping out of the shows? Even Kenny Chesney made a statement supporting Nettles and her "vocal problems" but then again, Kenny never had vocal problems like Keith did in 2003 and 2005. Perhaps Keith knows a little more about those problems.
4. Unlike almost every other tour mate, Keith didn't invite Taylor Swift to sing with him during his show. Why?
5. Why would Biography neglect to mention that Keith won the most prestigious award in Country Music, Entertainer of the Year, and yet spend more than a third of the program explaining how Nicole Kidman saved Keith Urban? Why no mention of his womanizing? Or his long term relationship with a woman who he dedicated his first solo CD too? Why no mention of his appeal to women and the way his female fans were manipulated by the barefoot love poet persona? Why no mention of his brother Shane? His manager, Gary Borman, who was responsible for his success, and his father figure, lawyer Ansel Davis? Why only mention his Grammys but not when he won them?
6. Why would someone make a deal to sell his publishing for major dollars after he spent his first major money buying up all his material? Does Keith need money for something?
7. How did Keith get that stiff neck (pinched nerve as he called it)?
8. Why in any biography or writing about Keith Urban do they not mention his turbulent relationship with his father?
9. Isn't Keith really playing with fate by flying out to a concert on the day it is happening? What about plane delays and weather?
10. How is Keith's relationship with his parents and brother? Are they still involved in his life?
We were just wondering.