Saturday, January 23, 2010
Questions for Keith Urban
Recently on Keith's website, he answered a number of "approved" questions. We at UM have a few of our own. Bet these won't get answered. Please feel free to add more!
1. What's up with the band.... rumors of contracts not renewed, etc.? Your peeps responded with a "tweet" about the "new" band page, which was the old band.
2. Is the band for hire when you need them, i.e. ACM's, Fairs & Festivals tour 2010, Crossroads...etc.?
3. Did your fan club get a chance for tickets/advance notice for The Ellen Show?
4. Did your fan club get a chance for tickets/advance notice for the Crossroads taping with John Mayer?
5. How is your Mum, Dad, and brother? Seen them lately?
6. How was that trip to New Zealand to visit the homeland during Christmas?
7. Why should the average Keith Urban fan shell out money when the fan club is really non-existent when it comes to perks?
8. Who actually benefits from fan club membership fees?
9. Why would anyone pay $100 for a ticket to see you at a fair?
10. Why would you buy a condo 20+ floors up, when you have a toddler, and sold a house because it didn't have enough yard for her?
11. How is the contractual marriage working out for you?
12. That extra Holiday time you were going to take in Australia and New Zealand, what was it, 2 weeks of free time?
13. The Stampedes, Fairs, Rodeos and Side Shows that you're doing for 2010, will that be just you and your Guitar?
14. Does the term 5 year contract mean anything to you?
15. Did your wife even remember her only son's birthday? Maybe send him a card? She was probably too busy trying to be seen at the Golden Globes to bother seeing him, but a card might have been nice.
16. Speaking of your step-children? How are they? Have you seen them lately?
17. How does your wife feel about the possible upcoming tour with John Mayer? Will she become "your savior" once again?
18. Why do you have two homes in Nashville?
19. How does your wife look in the morning when "It's Raining on Sunday"?
20. Does your Diary have an entry about George Clooney in it tonight?