Since it seems that Keith and his wife were out shopping for books on Mother's Day, we would like to add a few more to their reading list.
These essential selections are from a few lesser known authors but the information that they contain is priceless for the expectant parents. We're sure that with a little searching, their people will be able to find these titles and get them in the power couple's hands post haste!
1. The Belly Book by S. Vectin. This one is actually a journal to keep track of your growing belly. The updated edition includes a space for weekly belly photos.
2. 40 Weeks by F. Term. This is the essential pregnancy organizer with space for the list of today’s who's who.
3. Butterflies and Burps. A guided imagery primer for those things that make you throw ashtrays.
4. A Natural Guide to Pregnancy by B. Ford. This is an A to Z guide to keeping your pregnancy completely natural and free of all toxins.
5. Pregnancy Sucks by K. Arma. What to do when your miracle makes you more miserable.
1. My Boys Can Swim! by Izzy Fore Real. The official guy's guide to life when the opposite of what the doctor told you really happens.
2. The Unplanned Pregnancy by Ivanna Runn. A nine month planner for ruining your life. The updated edition of this one contains a 17 month planner.
3. The Complete Organic Pregnancy by GNC.
4. Belly Laughs by S. Marks. The naked truth about your wife.
Remember, a room without books is like a body without a soul. Happy reading!