Here at Urban Myths we try to stay current with the latest myths surrounding the Kurbans but we are stymied about the last few days, so we have some questions to ask out readers.
1. When did Kidman become like royalty in Australia?
It seems that she can't take a break to the loo without it being a headline. Was it like this when Tom was her husband?
2. Are carriers and baby seats not required for hauling around a bundle of joy?
3. Does Keith go to more AA meetings in Oz than elsewhere?
4. Must one be a thespian or have the Kidman name to see the baby?
Seems that if you are named Urban or you aren't important, the baby is off limits.
5. Is there a rule that Keith must get major highlights in his hair whenever he gets to Sydney?
6. Why won't anyone say anything of substance about the baby?
7. How many times will Keith and Kidman go see the Dark Knight?
8. When are the Kurbans going to visit their new home?
9. What’s with the leather?
10. Why isn't Keith smiling more?