Monday, September 1, 2008

Urban Myths Music Festival - Final Day

Thank you so much for coming. We've had a wonderful time and look forward to getting together with you real soon. Our final day will start with a cover song.

In the Air Tonight, Phil Collins

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am
And I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord

Well I remember, I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forget
It's the first time and the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me
Because the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you and me

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air, I can feel it coming in the air
I've been waiting for this moment all my life, my life

I can feel it coming in the air, I can feel it coming in the air
I've been waiting for this moment all my life
I've been waiting for this moment all my life, my life

8 comments:

TexasCourtJester said...

Keith did this song, or part of it, at sound check for the Cali concert two weeks ago. A very interesting choice. Still no word how he hurt his back. Maybe Nic threw something bigger and heavier than an ashtray this time and hit Keith in the back?

realitycheck said...

I just have to comment on this. Is it really that interesting? We know the Keith is a Phil Collins/Genesis fan. He picked one of their songs to play before his set a few years ago. He sang "Another Day in Paradise". a Collins song, at Live 8. So more than likely he likes the song and probably has done it before. It means nothing that the skeptics want it to mean.

I find your song selection today quite curious UMyths. Why pick this one? To start something that's not really there? The skeptics will fall for it but I won't. We all know you scour the internet looking for "stories" to use as your own,like the birth name rumor. With no real proof, and no original ideas of your own, guess you are now using YouTube and E! as a primary source to keep yourself alive.

wastedemotion said...

Damn your toliet is clean already RC? I thought we were gonna get a longer break from you.

Casse Role said...

wastedemotion said...

Damn your toliet is clean already RC? I thought we were gonna get a longer break from you.

Now, Now Wasted, she can do both, she can clean the toilet and post on the board that she really, secretly loves. (she isn't fooling anyone) :)
Ask her a question...

wastedemotion said...

Hey RC....
Why did the bunny slipper wearing monkey cross the road?

Choice said...

I just can't imagine anyone but Phil Collins singing this great song. I guess Keith doesnt have enough new material yet to do a completely new show?

http://nicole-kidman-journey.blogspot.com/

realitycheck said...

choice, he sung this at soundcheck and it showed up on Youtube. It was not part of his show.

wasted and casse, i had to respond to this because in usual Umyths/skeptic fashion it's making something out of nothing. Whats funny is my friend who sent me the link to the YT video originally was the one who emailed me today and said how funny it was this song showed up here on the blog. I told her it couldn't possibly be a coincidence and we all know its not.

wastedemotion said...

You didnt have to respond to anything, you could have kept cleaning your toliet. You make a choice to come here everyday and complain. Why you make that choice is beyond me. You know what is really funny.......the fact you and your "friend" talk about this site. It has to drive you crazy that deep down inside you know at least some of what is said here is the truth........cross the road, come to the "dark side!"