1. We admitted we are powerless over Keith Urban - that our lives had become obsessive.
2. We came to believe that other country music artists and life pursuits could restore us to sanity.
3. We made a decision to turn Keith Urban's life and career over to the care of Camp Urban and Nicole Kidman's PR team.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman.
5. We admitted to the skeptics, to ourselves, and to other human beings, the exact nature of our skepticism, obsession and infatuation.
6. We were entirely ready to have the tabloids expose all Keith Urban's defects of character.
7. We humbly asked Keith Urban to please, please, get back to the music and dump the "wife".
8. We made a list of all the bunnies and monkeys who buy into the fairytale, and became willing to tell them all "we told ya so" when the time is appropriate.
9. We made honest and diligent attempts to stop buying tabloids, purchasing Keith Urban merchandise and attending shows, except when to do so, would seriously disappoint others.
10. We continued to take every opportunity to expose the farce and the true nature of The Aussie Power Couple's union.
11. We sort through tabloids and Google alerts, to remind ourselves that Keith Urban, as we knew him, is long, long gone.
12. Having had a rude awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to skeptics and bunnies and monkeys alike, and to practice these principles in all future affairs regarding Keith Urban and his "extraordinary wife".